Long-Term Ambulatory Monitoring for Cerebral Emboli Using Transcranial Doppler Ultrasound
Andrew D. Mackinnon, Rune Aaslid, Hugh S. Markus
Stroke. 2004;35:73-78Originally published December 29, 2003
Andrew D. Mackinnon
Hugh S. Markus
vol. 35 no. 1 73-78
- Received July 22, 2003
- Revision received August 15, 2003
- Accepted September 24, 2003
- Originally published December 18, 2003.
Copyright & Usage:
View Full Text
- Andrew D. Mackinnon, MRCP;
- Rune Aaslid, PhD;
- Hugh S. Markus, FRCP
- From the Department of Clinical Neurosciences (A.D.M., H.S.M.), St. George’s Hospital Medical School, London, UK; and Hemodynamics AG (R.A.), Bern, Switzerland.
- Correspondence to Prof Hugh Markus, Dept of Clinical Neurosciences, St. George’s Hospital Medical School, Cranmer Terr, Tooting, London SW17 0RE, UK. E-mail-
Statistics from Altmetric.com
No Altmetric data available for this article.