Original Research Articles in the Publish-Ahead-of-Print area have been accepted for publication in Stroke. They have not appeared in a print or online issue of the journal. Accepted manuscripts appear in the Publish-Ahead-of-Print area after copyediting, typesetting, proofreading, and author review. In some cases, a manuscript accepted and published ahead of print may be revised before it is published in a print and online issue of the journal. In these cases, a new revised version of the manuscript will be added online, as well as its accompanying erratum.
Each manuscript published online ahead of print is citable, with the official publication date being the date of the manuscript's first online posting. Stroke papers are assigned Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs), providing a persistent, permanent way to identify manuscripts published in the online environment.
November 22, 2017
- You have accessRestricted accessPrehospital Systolic Blood Pressure Is Related to Intracerebral Hemorrhage Volume on AdmissionDavid Rodriguez-Luna, Noelia Rodriguez-Villatoro, Jesús M. Juega, Sandra Boned, Marián Muchada, Estela Sanjuan, Jorge Pagola, Marta Rubiera, Marc Ribo, Pilar Coscojuela and Carlos A. MolinaStroke. 2017;STROKEAHA.117.018485, originally published November 22, 2017https://doi.org/10.1161/STROKEAHA.117.018485
- You have accessRestricted accessReal-World Use of Apixaban for Stroke Prevention in Atrial FibrillationA Systematic Review and Meta-AnalysisMarco Proietti, Imma Romanazzi, Giulio Francesco Romiti, Alessio Farcomeni and Gregory Y.H. LipStroke. 2017;STROKEAHA.117.018395, originally published November 22, 2017https://doi.org/10.1161/STROKEAHA.117.018395
- You have accessRestricted accessDo Intracerebral Hemorrhage Nonexpanders Actually Expand Into the Ventricular Space?Dar Dowlatshahi, Anirudda Deshpande, Richard I. Aviv, David Rodriguez-Luna, Carlos A. Molina, Yolanda Silva Blas, Imanuel Dzialowski, Adam Kobayashi, Jean-Martin Boulanger, Cheemun Lum, Gordon J. Gubitz, Vasantha Padma, Jayanta Roy, Carlos S. Kase, Rohit Bhatia, Michael D. Hill and Andrew M. DemchukStroke. 2017;STROKEAHA.117.018716, originally published November 22, 2017https://doi.org/10.1161/STROKEAHA.117.018716
- You have accessRestricted accessSymptomatic Intracranial Atherosclerosis With Impaired Distal PerfusionA Case StudyKatarina Dakay and Shadi YaghiStroke. 2017;STROKEAHA.117.019173, originally published November 22, 2017https://doi.org/10.1161/STROKEAHA.117.019173
- You have accessRestricted accessEarly Elevated Troponin Levels After Ischemic Stroke Suggests a Cardioembolic SourceShadi Yaghi, Andrew D. Chang, Brittany A. Ricci, Mahesh V. Jayaraman, Ryan A. McTaggart, Morgan Hemendinger, Priya Narwal, Katarina Dakay, Brian MacGrory, Shawna M. Cutting, Tina M. Burton, Christopher Song, Emile Mehanna, Matthew Siket, Tracy E. Madsen, Michael Reznik, Alexander E. Merkler, Michael P. Lerario, Hooman Kamel, Mitchell S.V. Elkind and Karen L. FurieStroke. 2017;STROKEAHA.117.019395, originally published November 22, 2017https://doi.org/10.1161/STROKEAHA.117.019395
- You have accessRestricted accessIschemic Stroke Profile, Risk Factors, and Outcomes in IndiaThe Indo-US Collaborative Stroke ProjectP.N. Sylaja, Jeyaraj Durai Pandian, Subhash Kaul, M.V. Padma Srivastava, Dheeraj Khurana, Lee H. Schwamm, Praveen Kesav, Deepti Arora, Aman Pannu, Tijy K. Thankachan and Aneesh B. SinghalStroke. 2017;STROKEAHA.117.018700, originally published November 22, 2017https://doi.org/10.1161/STROKEAHA.117.018700
November 21, 2017
- You have accessRestricted accessTransoceanic Management and Treatment of Aneurysmal Subarachnoid HemorrhageA 10-Year ExperienceMehdi Mejdoubi, Mathieu Schertz, Sylvia Zanolla, Hossein Mehdaoui and Michel PiotinStroke. 2017;STROKEAHA.117.017436, originally published November 21, 2017https://doi.org/10.1161/STROKEAHA.117.017436
November 20, 2017
- You have accessRestricted accessInduced Hypertension for Delayed Cerebral Ischemia After Aneurysmal Subarachnoid HemorrhageA Randomized Clinical TrialCeline S. Gathier, Walter M. van den Bergh, Mathieu van der Jagt, Bon H. Verweij, Jan Willem Dankbaar, Marcella C. Müller, Annemarie W. Oldenbeuving, Gabriel J.E. Rinkel and Arjen J.C. SlooterStroke. 2017;STROKEAHA.117.017956, originally published November 20, 2017https://doi.org/10.1161/STROKEAHA.117.017956