Original Research Articles in the Publish-Ahead-of-Print area have been accepted for publication in Stroke. They have not appeared in a print or online issue of the journal. Accepted manuscripts appear in the Publish-Ahead-of-Print area after copyediting, typesetting, proofreading, and author review. In some cases, a manuscript accepted and published ahead of print may be revised before it is published in a print and online issue of the journal. In these cases, a new revised version of the manuscript will be added online, as well as its accompanying erratum.
Each manuscript published online ahead of print is citable, with the official publication date being the date of the manuscript's first online posting. Stroke papers are assigned Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs), providing a persistent, permanent way to identify manuscripts published in the online environment.
May 29, 2018
- You have accessRestricted accessContinuation or Discontinuation of Anticoagulation in the Early Phase After Acute Ischemic StrokeAdrien E. Groot, Jan-Dirk M. Vermeij, Willeke F. Westendorp, Paul J. Nederkoorn, Diederik van de Beek and Jonathan M. CoutinhoStroke. 2018;STROKEAHA.118.021514, originally published May 29, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/STROKEAHA.118.021514
May 24, 2018
- You have accessRestricted accessAntiplatelet Therapy, Cerebral Microbleeds, and Intracerebral HemorrhageA Meta-AnalysisJianting Qiu, Huirong Ye, Jialiang Wang, Jiangzhi Yan, Jian Wang and Yujie WangStroke. 2018;STROKEAHA.118.021789, originally published May 24, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/STROKEAHA.118.021789
May 21, 2018
- You have accessRestricted accessClinical Performance Measures for Adults Hospitalized With Intracerebral Hemorrhage: Performance Measures for Healthcare Professionals From the American Heart Association/American Stroke AssociationJ. Claude Hemphill, Opeolu M. Adeoye, David N. Alexander, Anne W. Alexandrov, Sepideh Amin-Hanjani, Mary Cushman, Mary G. George, Peter D. LeRoux, Stephan A. Mayer, Adnan I. Qureshi, Jeffrey L. Saver, Lee H. Schwamm, Kevin N. Sheth, David Tirschwell and on behalf of the AHA/ASA Stroke Performance Oversight CommitteeStroke. 2018;STR.0000000000000171, originally published May 21, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/STR.0000000000000171
May 14, 2018
- You have accessRestricted accessTargeting Reperfusion Injury in the Age of Mechanical ThrombectomyAtsushi Mizuma, Je Sung You and Midori A. YenariStroke. 2018;STROKEAHA.117.017286, originally published May 14, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/STROKEAHA.117.017286
May 08, 2018
- You have accessRestricted accessEarly Cerebral Vein After Endovascular Ischemic Stroke Treatment Predicts Symptomatic Reperfusion HemorrhageSamuel C.D. Cartmell, Robyn L. Ball, Rajani Kaimal, Nicholas A. Telischak, Michael P. Marks, Huy M. Do, Robert L. Dodd, Gregory W. Albers, Maarten G. Lansberg and Jeremy J. HeitStroke. 2018;STROKEAHA.118.021402, originally published May 8, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/STROKEAHA.118.021402